Toggle navigation
Questions and Answers
Azure development
Sql Azure
C#
Sharepoint
Best gaming deals on Amazon
|
This weeks Xbox deals with gold
sql server powerpivotsp
Folder level security in PowerPivot Gallery
Where to install SQL Server PowerPivot for SharePoint?
CU9 - Power View not working Anymore
PowerPivot Edit Table Property, How to connect to another existing Data Source?
Upload to sharepoint fails
windows apps - register and manage account
Tax profile verification fails in Microsoft Partner Center after making an update.
Do I need a company account to deploy apps that use the file picker to load or save files?
Change name in the Package/Identity/Name, Package Family Name (PFN) and packages.
Deleting credit card
Can I link an Office365 account with Azure to a different Microsoft Dev Center account?
azure search
Bing Search with market return strange result
Azure Search in the portal returns results when SDK does not
Running a query applying an OR operator between search and filter
Can I use Azure Search to find strings from the files stored on the Azure File Storage?
Azure Indexer support for delete
azure backup
Azure Fortigate Firewall VM Backup
Microsoft.Backup provider stuck in 'Registering' state
Azure Backup Logs
Failed to Trigger backup
SQL in Azure VM backup not available in portal
windows hardware wdk and driver development
Virtual HID framework does not work. DimpHidAddDevice: Failed to open device \\?\HID#HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_VHF
Windows Hardware WDK and Driver Development forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A!
Can crash dump file be directed to drives other than system drive ?
How to retrieve list of supported oids of miniport driver ?
Driver PropertySheet Example
visual studio parallelcpp
HSA and C++ AMP
Ths sample(Task delay-sample) doesn't work right when I put a large number.
Get value from another form
How can I get the chosen file from a FileOpenPicker window in C++ winRT?
Why does not OpenMP work?