Questions and Answers
  • Azure development
  • Sql Azure
  • C#
  • Sharepoint
Best gaming deals on Amazon | This weeks Xbox deals with gold

azure scheduler

  • Auto-shutdown did not work on Win 10 VM
  • I'm getting 404s sometimes for no reason I can think of
  • Can't create an instance - no storage account available
  • Azure Scheduled Webjob.
  • Schedule a job to call a secure endpoint

azure connectivity

  • Windows azure code verification
  • Site to site VPN- spoofed Azure gw IP
  • Service Bus and Web Programming Model - Reading a XML body using a Stream parameter
  • DNS Cnaming - How do we CNAME a root record
  • What is a good practice for working with different message types in the Azure service bus

windows phone push

  • Channel URI Scenario for 10 users on the Phone app
  • Windows Phone Live Tiles with Push Notifications
  • How do I remove Push Notification Channels to solve the exception of maximum number achieved?
  • How can I disable Windows Phone Push Notifications: "Missing certificate for authenticated push notifications" warning
  • Send Push Notifications in Windows Phone 7 Emulator

windows metro apps html5

  • Advert Rotator
  • Catching events from data bind
  • App certification failure (3.2)
  • Can I use the thumbnail to open the related file??
  • I need to find the closest point to me.

azure operational insights

  • How to write a webtest with new alert in arm?
  • Get all connections in to WorkSpaces
  • New Pricing Model April 2018
  • Problem getting logs from Azure VM at Log Analytics
  • Log Analytics Windows Security Logs

sharepoint 2010 programming

  • Access denied during Word Automation services / System.ServiceModel.Security.SecurityAccessDeniedException
  • Problem Removing Button From Ribbon
  • How do you add a new template to the 'Choose a View Format' screen
  • how to get or set ItemPicker control value
  • Error "String was not recognized as a valid DateTime"

© 2026 - flyppdevportal.com.