Toggle navigation
Questions and Answers
Azure development
Sql Azure
C#
Sharepoint
Best gaming deals on Amazon
|
This weeks Xbox deals with gold
azure security center
Logs collected by Security Center and sending the Security Center Data to Splunk SIEM
Integration of MS Azure HYOK with MS Office apps
Penetration Testing
I can't authenticate to Microsoft Azure.
RBAC for assigning IAM
c# ide
Getting all projects and folders in solution explorer to collapse
Intellisense not working for my variables
copy local default to "false"
Lock-up problem with Sgen and Visual Studio 2005
Better Error Message
azure data lake
How to delete/rename the files/folder in Azure data lake and blob store using spark scala ?
We could see unexpected behaviour of python logging in databricks
Files vs. Managed Tables - how data is stored physically?
Unable to remove Data Lake Store
How to use data values of column as column names and filter results dynamically in u-sql
general office development
.DLL version hell
I didn't start my Office solution thinking of localization. Which is the best way to recover from my lack of foresight
IM Client Integration with Outlook
Trying to read notes from PowerPoint using C#
Office updates breaks registered property schema (Explorer/Shell)
windows metro apps csharpvb
PlaneProjection rotate 90 degree on a grid along it's bottom not as expected
How to change the cursor to a hyperlink button?
Username
Convert image (PNG/JPG to BMP) on non-UI dispatcher thread
Win 8 Metro Twitter feed reader with xaml and c#
sql server datamining
Forecasting with Neural Networks
Forecasting algorithm
Create external data source from one Azure SQL data base to another
In a view, I want to add a column that isn't in the table I'm selecting from that I name and has 1 set value for each record in the view
Importing 300 DBF files in SQL Server