Questions and Answers
  • Azure development
  • Sql Azure
  • C#
  • Sharepoint
Best gaming deals on Amazon | This weeks Xbox deals with gold

windows metro apps html5

  • Advert Rotator
  • Catching events from data bind
  • App certification failure (3.2)
  • Can I use the thumbnail to open the related file??
  • I need to find the closest point to me.

azure analysis services

  • Azure search service query
  • Web API on Azure Analysis Services - Connections, Parallel Queries - Guidelines
  • Unable to Use Azure Data Catalog to connect to and inventory Azure Analysis Services
  • Sentiment analysis started returning errors for most of the documents
  • Office 365 Group and Tabular Model Roles

sql server security

  • Execute permissions problem
  • allow sysadmin role temporarily, is it possible to do in a secure way.
  • Is "AS [dbo] necessary or redundant here?
  • Login failed for user
  • How can I put me back to sysadmin role?

windows phone push

  • Channel URI Scenario for 10 users on the Phone app
  • Windows Phone Live Tiles with Push Notifications
  • How do I remove Push Notification Channels to solve the exception of maximum number achieved?
  • How can I disable Windows Phone Push Notifications: "Missing certificate for authenticated push notifications" warning
  • Send Push Notifications in Windows Phone 7 Emulator

word for developers

  • ProgressBar not showing progress for Word 2007/2010 (but works for Word 2013/2016)
  • How to get a reminder when "Insert" key is presed
  • MODI Alternative in Office 2010
  • Tables in diagram format
  • microsoft word 2007 free version questions

azure documentdb

  • How to find Cosmos Db documents in a given PartitionKeyRangeId?
  • Are the DELETE and UPDATE SQL Commands Supported?
  • cosmosdb storing binary data blobs grid.fs limitations?
  • Query Between Two collection in DocumentDB
  • issue with aggregates query

© 2026 - flyppdevportal.com.