Questions and Answers
  • Azure development
  • Sql Azure
  • C#
  • Sharepoint
Best gaming deals on Amazon | This weeks Xbox deals with gold

windows metro apps html5

  • Advert Rotator
  • Catching events from data bind
  • App certification failure (3.2)
  • Can I use the thumbnail to open the related file??
  • I need to find the closest point to me.

language understanding intelligent service (luis)

  • The word "今年" not identify
  • Extracting dates out of utterances
  • computer vision API
  • LUIS APP responding very slowly
  • LUIS.ai queue in training.

sql server reportingservices

  • rs.exe cannot be found
  • Cannot create dataset from claims based authentication sharepoint site in report builder 3.0
  • Sum Column gives error Aggregate functions can be used only on report items contained in page headers and footers
  • Issues Upgrading to SQL Server Reporting Services 2016
  • Get rid of the white space at the top and bottom of the report when Printing as PDF document

visual studio test

  • VS Load Test - Can I embed a urls (both indivual and containing dependent requests) within a parent Page url that the load test results identifies the Parent url only
  • Sample code or steps for Keyword Driven framework using Coded UI
  • Coded UITest ..FailedToPerformActionOnHiddenControlException
  • A/B testing methodologies
  • Is it possible to setup multi-session testing within coded ui tests?

visual studio lsextensibility

  • Please help me I dont know how to make my collection control work!
  • Lightswitch Filter Control
  • Problems Opening PDF file
  • Value formatting in LightSwitch custom control
  • Extensibility Tookit install does not show LS templates

azure remoteapp

  • RemoteApp gone already?!!
  • Some users of remote app are slow
  • RemoteApp Problem Provisioning Your Collection
  • Q: How can I allow users from multiple AAD Tenants (customers) access to ARA applications in my Tenant (managed service provider)?
  • Office 365 ProPlus installation licensing issues

© 2026 - flyppdevportal.com.