Toggle navigation
Questions and Answers
Azure development
Sql Azure
C#
Sharepoint
Best gaming deals on Amazon
|
This weeks Xbox deals with gold
azure search
Bing Search with market return strange result
Azure Search in the portal returns results when SDK does not
Running a query applying an OR operator between search and filter
Can I use Azure Search to find strings from the files stored on the Azure File Storage?
Azure Indexer support for delete
sql server security
Execute permissions problem
allow sysadmin role temporarily, is it possible to do in a secure way.
Is "AS [dbo] necessary or redundant here?
Login failed for user
How can I put me back to sysadmin role?
azure biztalk
Azure Hybrid Connection "Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow" fixed?
A New Year, a New Challenge! Become the FIRST BizTalk Guru of 2015!
"40104 - Invalid authorization token audience" when POSTing to bridge endpoint
Disaster Recovery considerations for WABS
Deployment Error FTP and Pass through bridge
sql server datamining
Forecasting with Neural Networks
Forecasting algorithm
Create external data source from one Azure SQL data base to another
In a view, I want to add a column that isn't in the table I'm selecting from that I name and has 1 set value for each record in the view
Importing 300 DBF files in SQL Server
azure marketplace
The Offer is not sold in the account market
Unable to create Azure Ethereum Consortium Blockchain from marketplace
Deploy Linux Red Hat to Marketplace
can i get images with search result of web .
SaaS on Azure
azure iot hub
PYTHON IOT Device and Hub connection strings
EventProcessorHost in cloud service not reading from a particular partition after few days
Device Provisioning - Adding an X509 Enrollment
Candidate for IoT Hub
mqtt connection of ESP8266 NodeMCU with AzureCloud