Questions and Answers
  • Azure development
  • Sql Azure
  • C#
  • Sharepoint
Best gaming deals on Amazon | This weeks Xbox deals with gold

windows metro apps ui

  • The position of scroll in search charm need to be change.
  • Use start screen background color in own app
  • Overriding system brushes like ApplicationPageBackgroundThemeBrush
  • Images in Item Page
  • Information regarding Line of Business type applications.

visual studio parallelcpp

  • HSA and C++ AMP
  • Ths sample(Task delay-sample) doesn't work right when I put a large number.
  • Get value from another form
  • How can I get the chosen file from a FileOpenPicker window in C++ winRT?
  • Why does not OpenMP work?

project oxford

  • MS Face API - sending binary data from JS
  • What's the quota of current FaceAPI? Is there any way to increase it?
  • Phrase list features - identifying products from text
  • Proportional Thumbnail?
  • Using speech API in Unity

windows apps - register and manage account

  • Tax profile verification fails in Microsoft Partner Center after making an update.
  • Do I need a company account to deploy apps that use the file picker to load or save files?
  • Change name in the Package/Identity/Name, Package Family Name (PFN) and packages.
  • Deleting credit card
  • Can I link an Office365 account with Azure to a different Microsoft Dev Center account?

open xml format sdk

  • Retrieving the formula string in a cell for open XML C#
  • Can I get height and width of HTML content in Open XML
  • Generating a Custom Watermark with Open XML SDK
  • Combining multiple PPTX files into a single file - issue
  • error MSB4044: The "GetAssemblyVersion" task was not given a value for the required parameter "NuGetVersion"

visual studio vc_ja

  • WICを使用した画像表示で、一定サイズ以上だとエラーとなる
  • マルチスレッドでのDNS問い合わせ
  • C#のコードをVC++2005に変換したいのですが、うまくいきません。
  • Windows10 バージョン番号の取得
  • VS2015 Express for Windows Desktopでソースファイル→追加→新しい項目に何もありません

© 2026 - flyppdevportal.com.