Questions and Answers
  • Azure development
  • Sql Azure
  • C#
  • Sharepoint
Best gaming deals on Amazon | This weeks Xbox deals with gold

sql server datamining

  • Forecasting with Neural Networks
  • Forecasting algorithm
  • Create external data source from one Azure SQL data base to another
  • In a view, I want to add a column that isn't in the table I'm selecting from that I name and has 1 set value for each record in the view
  • Importing 300 DBF files in SQL Server

azure devtest labs

  • xamarin connection problem
  • Getting started: How to work with resources that are not VMs?
  • Error when trying to set notification for automatic shutdown in DevTest Labs.
  • Create VM from Custom image from existing DevTest Lab
  • Resource Manager Template

sql server reportingservices

  • rs.exe cannot be found
  • Cannot create dataset from claims based authentication sharepoint site in report builder 3.0
  • Sum Column gives error Aggregate functions can be used only on report items contained in page headers and footers
  • Issues Upgrading to SQL Server Reporting Services 2016
  • Get rid of the white space at the top and bottom of the report when Printing as PDF document

language understanding intelligent service (luis)

  • The word "今年" not identify
  • Extracting dates out of utterances
  • computer vision API
  • LUIS APP responding very slowly
  • LUIS.ai queue in training.

general office development

  • .DLL version hell
  • I didn't start my Office solution thinking of localization. Which is the best way to recover from my lack of foresight
  • IM Client Integration with Outlook
  • Trying to read notes from PowerPoint using C#
  • Office updates breaks registered property schema (Explorer/Shell)

visual studio visualiaztion

  • Windows 10 - 10586
  • Compute follow set of LL1 parser
  • How can I use an internal VSTS in D365 FFO and synchronize it with the customer's VSTS?
  • I want to you Help me please
  • Create activity diagrams automatically

© 2026 - flyppdevportal.com.