Questions and Answers
  • Azure development
  • Sql Azure
  • C#
  • Sharepoint
Best gaming deals on Amazon | This weeks Xbox deals with gold

sql server security

  • Execute permissions problem
  • allow sysadmin role temporarily, is it possible to do in a secure way.
  • Is "AS [dbo] necessary or redundant here?
  • Login failed for user
  • How can I put me back to sysadmin role?

visual studio unittest

  • How to run particular 'Test method' in coded ui instead of all methods during run time when running through Test Agent.
  • Should I shim out methods inside my tested method?
  • VS 2015 - C# MSTest Unit Test - Get Description Property Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestTools.UnitTesting.Description
  • How to run unit tests for multiple iterations
  • installing Nunit

sql server driverphp

  • Problems with Windows 2008R2 IIS7.5 PHP 5.4 using PDO_SQLSRV and SQL Server 2008
  • how do I install in CentOS 6?
  • Installing new driver on PHP for Windows
  • Attached file opening problem in PHP with MS SQL
  • How to install Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Native Client ODBC driver for x86 on system x-64

azure scheduler

  • Auto-shutdown did not work on Win 10 VM
  • I'm getting 404s sometimes for no reason I can think of
  • Can't create an instance - no storage account available
  • Azure Scheduled Webjob.
  • Schedule a job to call a secure endpoint

visual studio officetools

  • (VS2017-VSTO) Word addin how insert new OLE Excel with x rows and x columns
  • Excel 2013 activates different window
  • Display a Word instance which has a dialog above any other Word instance
  • WdReferenceType does not return all references
  • how to get enable the ribbon button based on the cell selection?

windows phone expressionblend_ja

  • Blendで実機実行する方法 -デバイスパネル-
  • Expression Blend 4 日本語版の入手方法
  • SketchFlow を使用する方法は?(日本語版 Windows Phone Software Development Kit (SDK) 7.1)
  • Windows Phone SDK 7.1のインストールでExpression Blendのインストールに失敗する

© 2026 - flyppdevportal.com.