Questions and Answers
  • Azure development
  • Sql Azure
  • C#
  • Sharepoint
Best gaming deals on Amazon | This weeks Xbox deals with gold

sql server xml

  • SQLXML Load Error
  • How to iterate in xml data in loop without cursor
  • Inaccurate XML Outputs by SQL Server
  • I need import xml files to SQL but I need verify if exists a tag cancCFe e chCanc
  • does Production server Down due to running SELECT * ?

windows apps - register and manage account

  • Tax profile verification fails in Microsoft Partner Center after making an update.
  • Do I need a company account to deploy apps that use the file picker to load or save files?
  • Change name in the Package/Identity/Name, Package Family Name (PFN) and packages.
  • Deleting credit card
  • Can I link an Office365 account with Azure to a different Microsoft Dev Center account?

azure database for postgresql

  • could not connect to server "postgres_someDB"
  • PGPool hot standby VIP
  • Is there a list of sku-name values for the Azure CLI Postgres Server Create command?
  • 100% CPU utility without query load
  • Create a PostgreSQL DB from existing PostgreSQL DB through Terraform

sql server distributed

  • DBCC memorystatus()
  • Distributed transaction
  • log shipping on SQL Server Express
  • Replaying a tuning trace
  • DCOM was unable to communicate with the computer LnPControllerTest using any of the configured protocols; requested by PID 5f4 (C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\130\Tools\DReplayClient\DReplayClient.exe).

azure remoteapp

  • RemoteApp gone already?!!
  • Some users of remote app are slow
  • RemoteApp Problem Provisioning Your Collection
  • Q: How can I allow users from multiple AAD Tenants (customers) access to ARA applications in my Tenant (managed service provider)?
  • Office 365 ProPlus installation licensing issues

azure app service api apps public preview

  • What is the purpose of Stack settings in Azure App Service?
  • Web API won't work when I call it from Azure.
  • Web Service in Azure - test result no show
  • Azure App Service - Offline Sync - PullAsync Transaction
  • SQL 2012 ENTERPRISE REGISTRY KEY

© 2026 - flyppdevportal.com.