Questions and Answers
  • Azure development
  • Sql Azure
  • C#
  • Sharepoint
Best gaming deals on Amazon | This weeks Xbox deals with gold

sql server datamining

  • Forecasting with Neural Networks
  • Forecasting algorithm
  • Create external data source from one Azure SQL data base to another
  • In a view, I want to add a column that isn't in the table I'm selecting from that I name and has 1 set value for each record in the view
  • Importing 300 DBF files in SQL Server

visual studio vc

  • using $(ProjectName) in strings like LPCTSTR ?
  • DDE error
  • Converting DAO to ADO in vc++ 6.0
  • How to change MS code in MS Studio C++
  • The compiler seems to be allocating storage for the variable S::x without it being defined. How is this possible?

windows phone push

  • Channel URI Scenario for 10 users on the Phone app
  • Windows Phone Live Tiles with Push Notifications
  • How do I remove Push Notification Channels to solve the exception of maximum number achieved?
  • How can I disable Windows Phone Push Notifications: "Missing certificate for authenticated push notifications" warning
  • Send Push Notifications in Windows Phone 7 Emulator

windows metro apps ui

  • The position of scroll in search charm need to be change.
  • Use start screen background color in own app
  • Overriding system brushes like ApplicationPageBackgroundThemeBrush
  • Images in Item Page
  • Information regarding Line of Business type applications.

windows apps - register and manage account

  • Tax profile verification fails in Microsoft Partner Center after making an update.
  • Do I need a company account to deploy apps that use the file picker to load or save files?
  • Change name in the Package/Identity/Name, Package Family Name (PFN) and packages.
  • Deleting credit card
  • Can I link an Office365 account with Azure to a different Microsoft Dev Center account?

fx wf_ja

  • WFと業務アプリケーションのかかわり方について
  • WF4 自作リホスティングデザイナで引数を含むアクティビティの読込み
  • Windows Workflow Foundation ( WF ) フォーラムをオープンしました
  • WF4 自作リホスティングデザイナで引数を含むアクティビティの読込み
  • EventHandlingScopeActivityの振る舞いについて

© 2026 - flyppdevportal.com.