Questions and Answers
  • Azure development
  • Sql Azure
  • C#
  • Sharepoint
Best gaming deals on Amazon | This weeks Xbox deals with gold

azure scheduler

  • Auto-shutdown did not work on Win 10 VM
  • I'm getting 404s sometimes for no reason I can think of
  • Can't create an instance - no storage account available
  • Azure Scheduled Webjob.
  • Schedule a job to call a secure endpoint

azure data catalog

  • What's new for the week of November 13, 2015 release
  • Update Connection Info on Asset
  • Azure Data Gateway Region Selection Blank
  • Hive ODBC connection does not show any tables or views.
  • not has:tags showing data sets that have glossary tags in there tags

visual studio officetools

  • (VS2017-VSTO) Word addin how insert new OLE Excel with x rows and x columns
  • Excel 2013 activates different window
  • Display a Word instance which has a dialog above any other Word instance
  • WdReferenceType does not return all references
  • how to get enable the ribbon button based on the cell selection?

c# ide

  • Getting all projects and folders in solution explorer to collapse
  • Intellisense not working for my variables
  • copy local default to "false"
  • Lock-up problem with Sgen and Visual Studio 2005
  • Better Error Message

visual studio parallelcpp

  • HSA and C++ AMP
  • Ths sample(Task delay-sample) doesn't work right when I put a large number.
  • Get value from another form
  • How can I get the chosen file from a FileOpenPicker window in C++ winRT?
  • Why does not OpenMP work?

azure security center

  • Logs collected by Security Center and sending the Security Center Data to Splunk SIEM
  • Integration of MS Azure HYOK with MS Office apps
  • Penetration Testing
  • I can't authenticate to Microsoft Azure.
  • RBAC for assigning IAM

© 2026 - flyppdevportal.com.